Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hey all!

Sorry about the delay between posts-it took me a bit to edit some of these and put them up, cause I've got a lot of little things to occupy my time.

I've been emailing a bunch of photojournalists in the area and am meeting up with a couple in the next few weeks, so I'll keep you all posted as to how that goes.

My 16-35 was supposed to come yesterday, but didn't and if it doesn't come today, I might freak out a bit. I literally dreamed about it last week.

Classes here are lots of fun-I'm in a development class taught by this great guy named Dr. Jama, and a Kenyan politics and history class taught by a hilarious man named Fred Jonyo, who has monogrammed every single shirt he owns.

I'll update with more details later today, but I wanted to get these pictures up. Talk to you soon!




No comments: